Sunday, July 22News That Matters

Tag: Engaging

How to Create Engaging Social Media Graphics (Even If You’re Not a Designer)

How to Create Engaging Social Media Graphics (Even If You’re Not a Designer)

Social Media
Generating engagement on social media is imperative for any brand that wants to boost awareness or grow a customer base—which let’s face it, is every brand. So it’s no secret that as consumers of digital media, our newsfeeds are overwhelmed with customer stories, updates and calls to action as a result. As users, we’re getting inundated, and as social media managers, we’re finding it tougher to stand out. The strategy for those in the know? Get visual. The Importance of Getting Visual on Social Media The power of visuals to grab attention and drive engagement is undeniable. Think about it, what type of content do you engage with in your own time? A study by OKDork and BuzzSumo analyzed 100 million articles and found that including an image with a post on...
How to Build Engaging Video with Lumen5

How to Build Engaging Video with Lumen5

Social Media
By now everyone knows that video content drives most engagement on social media. On Facebook for example, it gets more likes, more shares, and more clicks than any other content format. It’s a powerful medium that amplifies your content and increases the reach of your message. And marketers are taking notice – 60% of marketers used videos in their social media strategy in 2016. And they’re seeing very good ROI. But… …what’s with the remaining 40 percent? They are putting off creating videos because videos eat up a lot of time and are typically expensive to produce. Up until recently, you also needed to have someone in your team who knows their way around technology for creating and editing videos. Luckily, there is now a plethora of video tools that make the process painless an