There are figures about Instagram that speak for themselves, because it is an application that is among the 5 most used at the moment and, most interestingly, there are more than 200 million users who visit at least one company profile per day.
Our students and clients are aware of this reality, and that is why every day we receive queries regarding this social network. Among them, the most frequent are related to getting interactions or more followers on Instagram buy custom instagram comments.
Therefore, in this article we want to propose you to put into practice natural actions that really work (without tricks or risks of losing your account). Do we see them?
Quick tips to encourage IG interactions
If you have ever asked yourself questions such as “why users do not interact with your company profile on Instagram” or “how you could encourage them to do so”, here are some very simple tips to apply:
Why is it difficult for brands to get interactions?
When it comes to offering a physical product, getting the most out of Instagram can be relatively easy, considering that it is a very visual social network in which you can look very good at what you sell.
This is not a mathematical rule but, surely, if your business offers a service, it costs a little more to get frequent interactions from your community through this application.
How to encourage the interactions of users in IG?
Whether you offer a product or service, or want to publicize your personal brand, to generate interactions you have to understand Instagram for what it is; a social network in which to share moments (because not everything is to sell).
Here the most effective and practical is to lead by example. So start yourself by developing a super active brand on Instagram, so you can take note of these tips:
- Follow a strategy based on very useful information for your audience (and analyze what does not work to discard it).
- It encourages people to take actions in each publication that you leave in your feed with contests, mentions or proposals of value.
- Use all of Instagram’s features such as video-calls or surveys and sliding emojis in your stories.
- Launch your own brand blog to have a place to translate your knowledge and show it in your Instagram content.
Hacks to get followers on Instagram
It is useless to have many followers, if those who are part of your community are not interested at all in your brand and do not interact with it on Instagram. That is why we have given more importance to this aspect.
However, we understand that for you to know how to gain followers is one of the key pieces for your strategy, so we leave you with 3 principles and a list of hacks to achieve it:
3 Principles to manage your brand successfully on Instagram
In the case of Instagram, it could never be more true that “quality is better than quantity”, because the functioning of its algorithm has a lot to do with it.
So much so, that if you put into practice suspicious techniques such as “If you follow me I follow you” or try to manage your account with third-party tools to manipulate your monitoring and interactions, you run the risk of being closed. So:
- Do not go to unofficial tools to manage or know who does not follow you on Instagram.
- Respect the limitations of Instagram and do not abuse strategic elements such as hashtags.
- Generate your community in a natural way with the best content (not buying fake followers).
List of hacks to create a community on Instagram
Finally, and taking into account the previous principles, we are going to what you are so worried about; how to get more followers For this, here is a list of practical and effective hacks:
- Complete your Instagram profile at 100% (hashtags, personalized link …).
- Apply colorful and coherent filters to your brand image in your photos.
- Share quotes with an emotional message for your target audience.
- Design a feed with styles or frames in a puzzle.
- Follow the #hashtags relevant to your sector to reach your audience.
- Exploit your IG content in all its formats (especially videos).
- Mention @counting accounts in your posts and stories.
- Highlight your stories in the highlights of the profile to make it more attractive.
- Label your photos to users who are active with your brand.
- Invest part of your marketing budget for Instagram advertising.
As you can see, to interact with the most active Instagram users and generate a community of followers loyal to your brand, there are no traps or magic formulas. Here you will have to do things very well to show the best of your business!